Three fundamental pillars drive CDÉA’s work
Regional and community development,
and Sectoral support.
The CDÉA, through FrancoPreneurs, offers entrepreneurial support throughout the life cycle of the company, from start-up to succession (takeover).
FrancoPreneurs offers continuous and in-depth support in the evolution of entrepreneurial projects. By being available to customers with a multitude of services to launch or develop the project in the best possible conditions, we ensure a favorable environment to allow an optimal transition from the idea stage to the realization of those ideas and beyond.
Our dedicated agents can help you! Feel free to use our services !
Overview of services offered
- Supporting the development and writing of a business plan
- Help and advice on recruiting workers
- Organization of networking activities of business people
- Development of strategic alliances
- Presentations and trainings
- Assisting in Business establishment under Provincial guidelines
- Business model development
- Marketing and sales techniques
- Financial planning
- Presentations and training